Google Chrome is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Additional info about Google Inc. can be seen here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Google Chrome is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\21.0.1180.4\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.18 MB (1234968 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Google Chrome. They occupy about 4.28 MB (4489048
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.18 MB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (79.52 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (82.02 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (196.52 KB)
- flashplayerapp.exe (416.20 KB)
- nacl64.exe (896.52 KB)
- setup.exe (1.47 MB)
This web page is about Google Chrome version 21.0.1180.4
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Google Chrome we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Many times the following registry keys will not be removed:
Google Chrome is a program offered by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Google Chrome in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-09-12 09:12:15.563