Google Chrome is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Additional info about Google Inc. can be seen here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Google Chrome is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\21.0.1180.4\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.18 MB (1234968 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Google Chrome. They occupy about 4.28 MB (4489048
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.18 MB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (79.52 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (82.02 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (196.52 KB)
- flashplayerapp.exe (416.20 KB)
- nacl64.exe (896.52 KB)
- setup.exe (1.47 MB)
This web page is about Google Chrome version 21.0.1180.4
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Google Chrome we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Many times the following registry keys will not be removed:
Google Chrome is a program offered by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome app will be found automatically. After you select Google Chrome in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-12 09:12:15.563