You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Google Chrome for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Google Inc.. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\24.0.1312.14\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.19 MB (1248360 bytes) on disk and is called chrome.exe.
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome. They occupy about 4.68 MB (4911216
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.19 MB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (81.10 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (84.10 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (857.60 KB)
- nacl64.exe (986.60 KB)
- setup.exe (1.53 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 24.0.1312.14
of Google Chrome. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome program will be found automatically. When you select Google Chrome in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:15:32.450