Google Chrome is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Google Inc.. Google Chrome is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application directory, subject to the user's choice. You can remove Google Chrome by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\36.0.1931.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 839.32 KB (859464 bytes) on disk and is titled chrome.exe.
Google Chrome is comprised of the following executables which take 5.50 MB (5763360
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (839.32 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.79 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.84 MB)
- setup.exe (1.04 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 36.0.1931.0
of Google Chrome. You can find below info on other versions of Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program marketed by Google Inc.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome app will be found automatically. When you select Google Chrome in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-24 01:29:50.560