Google Chrome is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\0.2.153.1\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome. The program's main executable file is called chrome.exe and occupies 629.00 KB (644096 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Google Chrome. They occupy about 1.26 MB (1320960
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (629.00 KB)
- setup.exe (661.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome version 0.2.153.1
only. For more Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application by Google Inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This is hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Google Chrome in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-19 07:20:30.743