You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Google Inc.. Usually the Google Chrome program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. Google Chrome's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\71.0.3578.53\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.51 MB (1587544 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Google Chrome. They take 7.24 MB (7593656
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (433.34 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (551.34 KB)
- setup.exe (2.38 MB)
This page is about Google Chrome version 71.0.3578.53
alone. For more Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program released by Google Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome program will be found automatically. After you click Google Chrome in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-11-14 20:28:29.370