This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Google Chrome for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. More data about Google Inc. can be read here
. Google Chrome is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\12.0.742.9\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome's main executable file and it occupies around 988.05 KB (1011768 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.75 MB (3932440
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (988.05 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (87.05 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (90.05 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.40 MB)
- setup.exe (1.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.0.742.9
of Google Chrome. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application offered by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome app will be found automatically. When you click Google Chrome in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 20:05:01.893