You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. You can read more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Google Chrome is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\5.0.342.3\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled chrome.exe and it has a size of 507.48 KB (519664 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome. They take an average of 1.16 MB (1221088
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (507.48 KB)
- setup.exe (684.98 KB)
This data is about Google Chrome version 5.0.342.3
alone. For other Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program marketed by Google Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to remove Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Google Chrome in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-01 16:18:17.740