Google Chrome is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. You can find out more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the Google Chrome application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\64.0.3282.25\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome. The application's main executable file is called chrome.exe and occupies 1.54 MB (1616216 bytes).
The executables below are part of Google Chrome. They take about 5.28 MB (5536776
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.54 MB)
- setup.exe (1.87 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome version 64.0.3282.25
only. For more Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program marketed by Google Inc.. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome application will be found automatically. After you select Google Chrome in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-12-15 16:08:26.427