Google Chrome is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. You can find out more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the Google Chrome application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\64.0.3282.25\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome. The application's main executable file is called chrome.exe and occupies 1.54 MB (1616216 bytes).
The executables below are part of Google Chrome. They take about 5.28 MB (5536776
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.54 MB)
- setup.exe (1.87 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome version 64.0.3282.25
only. For more Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program marketed by Google Inc.. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome application will be found very quickly. After you select Google Chrome in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-15 16:08:26.427