Google Chrome is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. Google Chrome is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application directory, subject to the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Google Chrome is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\47.0.2508.0\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 784.32 KB (803144 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Google Chrome. They take about 3.83 MB (4011808
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (784.32 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (765.82 KB)
- setup.exe (1.16 MB)
This page is about Google Chrome version 47.0.2508.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Google Chrome we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Google Chrome:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Google Chrome
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Google\Chrome
- C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\47.0.2503.0\47.0.2503.0.manifest
- C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\47.0.2503.0\chrome.dll
- C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\47.0.2503.0\chrome_100_percent.pak
- C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\47.0.2503.0\chrome_200_percent.pak
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Clients\StartMenuInternet\Google Chrome
Google Chrome is a program released by Google Inc.. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Google Chrome in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-04 12:30:43.870