You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Google Chrome for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Google Inc.. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Google Chrome is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\188.8.131.52\Installer\setup.exe. Google Chrome's primary file takes around 739.98 KB (757744 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome. They occupy an average of 2.96 MB (3106784
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (739.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.24 MB)
This data is about Google Chrome version 184.108.40.206
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program offered by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Google Chrome in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-16 19:58:20.860