You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Google Chrome for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Google Inc.. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Google Chrome is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\126.96.36.199\Installer\setup.exe. Google Chrome's primary file takes around 739.98 KB (757744 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome. They occupy an average of 2.96 MB (3106784
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (739.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.24 MB)
This data is about Google Chrome version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program offered by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Google Chrome in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-16 19:58:20.860