This web page is about Google Chrome for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Google Inc.. The application is often placed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. Google Chrome's complete uninstall command line is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\5.0.375.17\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 920.98 KB (943088 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Google Chrome. They take 3.05 MB (3196880
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (920.98 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.08 MB)
- setup.exe (1.07 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.375.17
of Google Chrome. For more Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Google Chrome in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-09 14:01:39.817