This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Google Chrome for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Google Inc.. The application is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Google Chrome by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\19.0.1084.41\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled chrome.exe and occupies 1.18 MB (1240048 bytes).
The executables below are part of Google Chrome. They occupy an average of 4.33 MB (4535888
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.18 MB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (94.48 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (91.98 KB)
- flashplayerapp.exe (409.66 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.10 MB)
- setup.exe (1.46 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome version 19.0.1084.41
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Google Chrome in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-06-24 05:12:55.447