This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Google Chrome for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Google Inc.. The application is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Google Chrome by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\19.0.1084.41\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled chrome.exe and occupies 1.18 MB (1240048 bytes).
The executables below are part of Google Chrome. They occupy an average of 4.33 MB (4535888
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.18 MB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (94.48 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (91.98 KB)
- flashplayerapp.exe (409.66 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.10 MB)
- setup.exe (1.46 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome version 19.0.1084.41
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Google Chrome in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-24 05:12:55.447