Google Chrome is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. You can read more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the Google Chrome program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Google Chrome's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\6.0.472.11\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 953.05 KB (975928 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome is comprised of the following executables which take 3.33 MB (3487512
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (953.05 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (71.05 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (87.55 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.16 MB)
- setup.exe (1.08 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome version 6.0.472.11
only. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application released by Google Inc.. Some people decide to erase this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Google Chrome in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-23 12:48:38.180