Google Chrome is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. Google Chrome is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\25.0.1364.29\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome. The program's main executable file is named chrome.exe and its approximative size is 1.21 MB (1270224 bytes).
The executables below are part of Google Chrome. They take an average of 4.73 MB (4955872
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.21 MB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (80.95 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (84.95 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (865.95 KB)
- nacl64.exe (981.45 KB)
- setup.exe (1.55 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 25.0.1364.29
of Google Chrome. You can find below info on other application versions of Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Google Chrome in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 19:44:12.180