This info is about Google Chrome for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Google Inc.. The program is often placed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\4.0.302.3\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Google Chrome's main file takes about 501.98 KB (514032 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome. They occupy an average of 1.15 MB (1207264
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (501.98 KB)
- setup.exe (676.98 KB)
This web page is about Google Chrome version 4.0.302.3
alone. For other Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program released by Google Inc.. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Google Chrome in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 08:28:55.720