This info is about Google Chrome for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Google Inc.. The program is often placed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\4.0.302.3\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Google Chrome's main file takes about 501.98 KB (514032 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome. They occupy an average of 1.15 MB (1207264
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (501.98 KB)
- setup.exe (676.98 KB)
This web page is about Google Chrome version 4.0.302.3
alone. For other Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program released by Google Inc.. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Google Chrome in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 08:28:55.720