You can find on this page details on how to remove Google Chrome for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Google Inc.. Google Chrome is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Google Chrome's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\52.0.2743.10\Installer\setup.exe. Google Chrome's primary file takes around 936.65 KB (959128 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome. They occupy an average of 5.45 MB (5710944
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (936.65 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.13 MB)
- setup.exe (1.20 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 52.0.2743.10
of Google Chrome. For other Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Google Chrome:
- C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\52.0.2743.10\52.0.2743.10.manifest
- C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\52.0.2743.10\chrome.dll
- C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\52.0.2743.10\chrome_100_percent.pak
- C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\52.0.2743.10\chrome_200_percent.pak
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Clients\StartMenuInternet\Google Chrome
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Google\No Chrome Offer Until
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Google Chrome\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Google Chrome\DisplayName
Google Chrome is an application by the software company Google Inc.. Some people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome app will be found very quickly. After you select Google Chrome in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 06:09:17.220