Google Chrome is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Google Inc.. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). Google Chrome's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\60.0.3112.66\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.33 MB (1397592 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
Google Chrome contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.94 MB (5179912
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.33 MB)
- setup.exe (1.80 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 60.0.3112.66
of Google Chrome. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application offered by Google Inc.. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome app will be found very quickly. When you click Google Chrome in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-07-12 20:40:07.010