This page is about Google Chrome for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. Google Chrome is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\27.0.1453.81\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled chrome.exe and occupies 806.45 KB (825808 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Google Chrome. They take 3.43 MB (3597024
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (806.45 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (80.95 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (85.45 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (388.45 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1,012.95 KB)
- setup.exe (1.11 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome version 27.0.1453.81
only. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application by the software company Google Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome application will be found very quickly. When you select Google Chrome in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-11 05:02:48.987