This web page is about Google Chrome for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. Google Chrome is typically set up in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing Google Chrome is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\54.0.2829.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 2.41 MB (2531656 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Google Chrome. They take 8.18 MB (8581592
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (2.41 MB)
- nacl64.exe (4.49 MB)
- setup.exe (1.28 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome version 54.0.2829.0
only. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Google Chrome in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-02 05:18:02.730