This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Google Chrome for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be found here
. The program is often found in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\20.0.1132.17\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome's main executable file and it occupies about 1.19 MB (1250328 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome. They take an average of 4.39 MB (4600088
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.19 MB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (94.52 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (98.02 KB)
- flashplayerapp.exe (416.16 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.12 MB)
- setup.exe (1.48 MB)
This web page is about Google Chrome version 20.0.1132.17
only. For other Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program by Google Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Google Chrome in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-13 03:47:46.620