You can find below details on how to uninstall Google Chrome for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be found here
. The application is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Google Chrome is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\188.8.131.52\Installer\setup.exe. Google Chrome's primary file takes about 811.48 KB (830960 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Google Chrome. They occupy about 1.75 MB (1831392
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (811.48 KB)
- setup.exe (976.98 KB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome version 184.108.40.206
only. For more Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application offered by Google Inc.. Some people try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome application will be found very quickly. When you select Google Chrome in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 22:45:21.980