This info is about Google Chrome for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Google Inc.. Google Chrome is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Google Chrome is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\41.0.2272.87\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 839.32 KB (859464 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome. They occupy an average of 3.96 MB (4156192
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (839.32 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (731.82 KB)
- setup.exe (1.21 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome version 41.0.2272.87
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Google Chrome.Folders that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by Google Chrome's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Google Chrome
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\41.0.2272.87\41.0.2272.87.manifest
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\41.0.2272.87\chrome.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\41.0.2272.87\chrome_100_percent.pak
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\41.0.2272.87\chrome_200_percent.pak
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Clients\StartMenuInternet\Google Chrome
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Google Chrome
Google Chrome is an application offered by Google Inc.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome app will be found automatically. When you click Google Chrome in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-28 03:32:39.623