This info is about Google Chrome for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Google Inc.. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\188.8.131.52\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome's primary executable file and it occupies around 513.98 KB (526320 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.21 MB (1269712
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (513.98 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (70.98 KB)
- setup.exe (654.98 KB)
This web page is about Google Chrome version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Google Chrome.Folders remaining:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Certificate Revocation Lists
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\chrome_shutdown_ms.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Archived History
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Bookmarks
Google Chrome is a program released by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome app will be found automatically. When you click Google Chrome in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-05 02:07:22.880