This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Google Chrome for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Google Inc.. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove Google Chrome by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\49.0.2623.54\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled chrome.exe and its approximative size is 980.15 KB (1003672 bytes).
Google Chrome is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.40 MB (7758904
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (980.15 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (834.82 KB)
- setup.exe (1.20 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (833.15 KB)
- setup.exe (1.20 MB)
This data is about Google Chrome version 49.0.2623.54
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Google Chrome:
The files below remain on your disk by Google Chrome when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Google Chrome
Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\49.0.2623.47\49.0.2623.47.manifest
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\49.0.2623.47\chrome.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\49.0.2623.47\chrome_100_percent.pak
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\49.0.2623.47\chrome_200_percent.pak
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
Google Chrome is an application marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome program will be found very quickly. When you select Google Chrome in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 22:51:12.677