You can find below detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. You can read more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Google Chrome is typically set up in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Configurações locais\Dados de aplicativos\Google\Chrome\Application directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Google Chrome's complete uninstall command line is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Configurações locais\Dados de aplicativos\Google\Chrome\Application\14.0.794.0\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file is titled chrome.exe and its approximative size is 994.55 KB (1018424 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome. They occupy about 3.76 MB (3942680
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (994.55 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (92.55 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (90.05 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.38 MB)
- setup.exe (1.23 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome version 14.0.794.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Google Chrome we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Google Chrome's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Google Chrome
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome Cleanup Tool\chrome_cleanup_tool.log
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Google Chrome
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Google Chrome\DisplayIcon
Google Chrome is an application marketed by Google Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome application will be found very quickly. After you select Google Chrome in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 03:02:37.497