This web page contains complete information on how to remove Google Chrome for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Google Inc.. Usually the Google Chrome program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. Google Chrome's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\41.0.2218.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. The program's main executable file occupies 878.32 KB (899400 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Google Chrome. They take about 3.36 MB (3524568
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (878.32 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.26 MB)
- setup.exe (1.24 MB)
This web page is about Google Chrome version 41.0.2218.0
only. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application released by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Google Chrome in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-30 22:17:36.720