This web page contains complete information on how to remove Google Chrome for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Google Inc.. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\38.0.2101.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 834.32 KB (854344 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.61 MB (5885216
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (834.32 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.91 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.85 MB)
- setup.exe (1.04 MB)
This page is about Google Chrome version 38.0.2101.0
alone. For more Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application offered by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome application will be found automatically. After you select Google Chrome in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-03 17:12:00.070