This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Google Chrome for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. More info about Google Inc. can be found here
. Google Chrome is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall Google Chrome by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\184.108.40.206\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Google Chrome's primary file takes around 738.48 KB (756208 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Google Chrome. They take about 2.96 MB (3104224
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (738.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.24 MB)
This info is about Google Chrome version 220.127.116.11
only. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Google Chrome.Folders that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Google Chrome's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Start Menu\Programs\Google Chrome
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Google Chrome.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Desktop\Google Chrome.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\18.104.22.168\chrome.dll
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\22.214.171.124\gears.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Google Chrome
Google Chrome is a program marketed by Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome application will be found automatically. After you click Google Chrome in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-04 03:29:19.873