Google Chrome is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. More info about Google Inc. can be seen here
. Google Chrome is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application folder, subject to the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Google Chrome is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\41.0.2264.2\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome's main executable file and it takes close to 788.82 KB (807752 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Google Chrome. They take 4.41 MB (4629280
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (788.82 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (646.32 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.00 MB)
- setup.exe (1.01 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 41.0.2264.2
of Google Chrome. You can find below info on other versions of Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application released by the software company Google Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome application will be found very quickly. When you click Google Chrome in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 10:51:34.983