This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Google Chrome for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Google Inc.. Google Chrome is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Google Chrome is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\22.0.1229.56\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome's main executable file and it occupies about 1.18 MB (1238552 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.99 MB (4187280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.18 MB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (79.52 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (82.52 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (214.52 KB)
- nacl64.exe (963.02 KB)
- setup.exe (1.50 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome version 22.0.1229.56
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application released by the software company Google Inc.. Some people want to erase this application. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome app will be found very quickly. After you select Google Chrome in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 17:40:04.167