This web page is about Google Chrome for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Google Inc.. The application is usually located in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Google Chrome by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\5.0.375.23\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome's main executable file and it occupies circa 920.98 KB (943088 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome contains of the executables below. They take 3.05 MB (3196880
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (920.98 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.08 MB)
- setup.exe (1.07 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome version 5.0.375.23
only. You can find below info on other versions of Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application by Google Inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Google Chrome in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-30 13:05:05.307