Google Chrome is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. Google Chrome is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing Google Chrome is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\26.0.1410.12\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Google Chrome's main file takes about 1.25 MB (1312720 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
Google Chrome installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.82 MB (5049568
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.25 MB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (80.95 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (85.45 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (872.45 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1,006.45 KB)
- setup.exe (1.57 MB)
This page is about Google Chrome version 26.0.1410.12
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application released by Google Inc.. Some users want to erase this program. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Google Chrome in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-23 08:24:12.550