This info is about Google Chrome for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be found here
. Google Chrome is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application folder, depending on the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Google Chrome is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\60.0.3112.7\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.33 MB (1398104 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome contains of the executables below. They take 4.93 MB (5171208
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.33 MB)
- setup.exe (1.80 MB)
This data is about Google Chrome version 60.0.3112.7
only. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Google Chrome in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-30 23:01:33.203