Google Chrome is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Google Inc.. Google Chrome is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\5.0.396.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Google Chrome's primary file takes around 949.98 KB (972784 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome. They take about 3.18 MB (3332032
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (949.98 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (70.98 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.11 MB)
- setup.exe (1.07 MB)
This data is about Google Chrome version 5.0.396.0
alone. For other Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries will not be uninstalled when you remove Google Chrome from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Google Chrome:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Google Chrome when you uninstall it:
Usually the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Archived History
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Bookmarks
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cache\data_0
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cache\data_1
Google Chrome is a program marketed by Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome app will be found very quickly. When you select Google Chrome in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 11:38:28.010