Google Chrome is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Google Chrome is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\22.0.1221.0\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.19 MB (1243160 bytes) on disk and is titled chrome.exe.
Google Chrome contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.40 MB (4614488
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.19 MB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (79.52 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (82.52 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (202.52 KB)
- flashplayerapp.exe (416.20 KB)
- nacl64.exe (967.02 KB)
- setup.exe (1.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.0.1221.0
of Google Chrome. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome releases:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Google Chrome you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Google Chrome
Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Google Chrome
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Google Chrome\DisplayName
Google Chrome is a program marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome app will be found very quickly. After you select Google Chrome in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 07:57:20.150