Google Chrome is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Google Inc.. Google Chrome is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\27.0.1453.9\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome. Google Chrome's primary file takes about 808.45 KB (827856 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
Google Chrome installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.44 MB (3607264
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (808.45 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (80.95 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (85.45 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (390.95 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1,015.95 KB)
- setup.exe (1.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 27.0.1453.9
of Google Chrome. For more Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Google Chrome you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Google Chrome when you uninstall it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Certificate Revocation Lists
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Archived History
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Bookmarks
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cache\data_0
Google Chrome is an application marketed by Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome application will be found very quickly. After you click Google Chrome in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-19 23:13:44.410