Google Chrome is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Google Inc.. Google Chrome is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Google Chrome is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\5.0.322.2\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome's primary executable file and it occupies around 504.48 KB (516592 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.23 MB (1285584
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (504.48 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (70.98 KB)
- setup.exe (679.98 KB)
This page is about Google Chrome version 5.0.322.2
only. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Google Chrome you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Google Chrome:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Google Chrome
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
Google Chrome is an application released by Google Inc.. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome application will be found automatically. After you click Google Chrome in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 05:33:21.843