Google Chrome is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be found here
. The program is often placed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. Google Chrome's entire uninstall command line is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\14.0.835.29\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1,006.05 KB (1030200 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.68 MB (3856152
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1,006.05 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (92.55 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (90.05 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.26 MB)
- setup.exe (1.26 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome version 14.0.835.29
only. For other Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application released by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome app will be found automatically. When you click Google Chrome in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-12 10:32:45.823