This web page is about Google Chrome for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. You can read more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Google Chrome is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\70.0.3534.4\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome's main executable file and it occupies around 1.33 MB (1390424 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Google Chrome. They take about 6.26 MB (6559584
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.33 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (552.34 KB)
- setup.exe (2.20 MB)
This page is about Google Chrome version 70.0.3534.4
only. For other Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application marketed by Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome app will be found automatically. After you select Google Chrome in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 22:11:42.290