Google Chrome is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Google Inc.. Google Chrome is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing Google Chrome is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\15.0.854.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1,010.05 KB (1034296 bytes) on disk and is named chrome.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Google Chrome. They occupy 3.08 MB (3225424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1,010.05 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (71.05 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (92.55 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (90.05 KB)
- nacl64.exe (597.05 KB)
- setup.exe (1.26 MB)
This data is about Google Chrome version 15.0.854.0
only. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were left behind:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Google Chrome
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Google Chrome
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Clients\StartMenuInternet\Google Chrome
Google Chrome is a program offered by the software company Google Inc.. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome app will be found very quickly. When you click Google Chrome in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 00:46:19.407