Google Chrome is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Google Inc.. Usually the Google Chrome application is to be found in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Google Chrome's full uninstall command line is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\11.0.696.68\Installer\setup.exe. Google Chrome's main file takes around 986.55 KB (1010232 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
Google Chrome contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.77 MB (3948824
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (986.55 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (87.05 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (90.05 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.40 MB)
- setup.exe (1.23 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.0.696.68
of Google Chrome. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Google Chrome we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Google Chrome:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Google Chrome:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Archived History
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Bookmarks
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cache\data_0
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cache\data_1
Google Chrome is a program released by Google Inc.. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome app will be found very quickly. After you click Google Chrome in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 00:19:00.767