Google Chrome is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Google Inc.. Usually the Google Chrome application is to be found in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Google Chrome's full uninstall command line is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\11.0.696.68\Installer\setup.exe. Google Chrome's main file takes around 986.55 KB (1010232 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
Google Chrome contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.77 MB (3948824
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (986.55 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (87.05 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (90.05 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.40 MB)
- setup.exe (1.23 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.0.696.68
of Google Chrome. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Google Chrome we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Google Chrome:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Google Chrome:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Archived History
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Bookmarks
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cache\data_0
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cache\data_1
Google Chrome is a program released by Google Inc.. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome program will be found automatically. When you select Google Chrome in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 00:19:00.767