Google Chrome is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. More data about Google Inc. can be read here
. Usually the Google Chrome program is found in the C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Google Chrome by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\60.0.3112.10\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.14 MB (1200472 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Google Chrome. They take 10.50 MB (11007840
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.14 MB)
- nacl64.exe (6.51 MB)
- setup.exe (1.42 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 60.0.3112.10
of Google Chrome. You can find below info on other application versions of Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application offered by Google Inc.. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome application will be found very quickly. When you click Google Chrome in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-02 02:18:57.603