This web page is about Google Chrome for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Google Inc.. Google Chrome is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can uninstall Google Chrome by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\33.0.1750.146\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 860.65 KB (881304 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.76 MB (11287384
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (860.65 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (732.15 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.06 MB)
- setup.exe (1.05 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (731.15 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.06 MB)
- setup.exe (1.13 MB)
This info is about Google Chrome version 33.0.1750.146
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Google Chrome from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk by Google Chrome's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Google Chrome
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
Google Chrome is a program offered by Google Inc.. Some computer users want to remove this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome app will be found very quickly. After you select Google Chrome in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 19:20:49.950