Google Chrome is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Google Inc.. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\52.0.2729.4\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome. The program's main executable file occupies 927.15 KB (949400 bytes) on disk and is called chrome.exe.
Google Chrome installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.39 MB (5651040
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (927.15 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.11 MB)
- setup.exe (1.19 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome version 52.0.2729.4
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program by Google Inc.. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Google Chrome in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-18 13:19:13.663