Google Chrome is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. More info about Google Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the Google Chrome application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\69.0.3497.72\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.40 MB (1469784 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Google Chrome. They occupy 5.74 MB (6015896
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.40 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (71.05 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (550.84 KB)
- setup.exe (1.86 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 69.0.3497.72
of Google Chrome. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program by the software company Google Inc.. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome program will be found automatically. After you select Google Chrome in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 03:08:14.577