Google Chrome is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. More info about Google Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the Google Chrome application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\69.0.3497.72\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.40 MB (1469784 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Google Chrome. They occupy 5.74 MB (6015896
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.40 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (71.05 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (550.84 KB)
- setup.exe (1.86 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 69.0.3497.72
of Google Chrome. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program by the software company Google Inc.. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome app will be found very quickly. After you click Google Chrome in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 03:08:14.577