Google Chrome is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Google Inc.. Usually the Google Chrome program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Google Chrome by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\15.0.861.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Google Chrome's primary file takes about 1,010.55 KB (1034808 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Google Chrome. They occupy about 3.09 MB (3244368
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1,010.55 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (71.05 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (92.55 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (90.05 KB)
- nacl64.exe (595.55 KB)
- setup.exe (1.28 MB)
This web page is about Google Chrome version 15.0.861.0
only. For more Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were left behind:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Google Chrome
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Google Chrome
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Google Chrome\DisplayName
Google Chrome is an application by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome application will be found very quickly. After you select Google Chrome in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-13 08:38:11.707