Google Chrome is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. You can read more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the Google Chrome program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\21.0.1180.75\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled chrome.exe and occupies 1.17 MB (1229848 bytes).
Google Chrome installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.27 MB (4478296
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.17 MB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (79.52 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (82.52 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (195.52 KB)
- flashplayerapp.exe (416.20 KB)
- nacl64.exe (893.52 KB)
- setup.exe (1.47 MB)
This info is about Google Chrome version 21.0.1180.75
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program by Google Inc.. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome app will be found automatically. After you click Google Chrome in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-30 02:39:22.650