You can find on this page details on how to remove Google Chrome for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Google Chrome by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\8.0.552.237\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named chrome.exe and its approximative size is 968.55 KB (991800 bytes).
Google Chrome installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.49 MB (3656472
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (968.55 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (86.55 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (87.55 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.26 MB)
- setup.exe (1.11 MB)
This page is about Google Chrome version 8.0.552.237
alone. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome releases:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Google Chrome when you uninstall it:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Google Chrome
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Clients\StartMenuInternet\Google Chrome
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Google Chrome
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe.FriendlyAppName
Google Chrome is a program marketed by Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome program will be found automatically. When you click Google Chrome in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 19:05:43.860