Adobe AIR is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. You can find out more on Adobe Systems Incorporated or check for application updates here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Adobe AIR is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Adobe AIR's primary file takes around 94.50 KB (96768 bytes) and is called Adobe AIR Updater.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Adobe AIR. They occupy about 332.81 KB (340800
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (127.16 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (94.50 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (53.16 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Adobe AIR. For more Adobe AIR versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is a program by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". The Adobe AIR app will be found very quickly. When you select Adobe AIR in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Adobe AIR.
8. After uninstalling Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Adobe AIR in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 10:56:33.037