Adobe AIR is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Adobe AIR from your PCAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Take a look here
for more details on Adobe Systems Incorporated. Usually the Adobe AIR program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Adobe AIR is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called Adobe AIR Updater.exe and it has a size of 100.85 KB (103272 bytes).
The executables below are part of Adobe AIR. They occupy an average of 339.55 KB (347704
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (127.35 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (100.85 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (53.35 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Adobe AIR version 188.8.131.520
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Adobe AIR:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Adobe AIR from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Adobe AIR:
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 11.0\Reader\AIR
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 11.0\Reader\AIR\nppdf32.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\sentinel
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR Application Installer.swf
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR.vch
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe Root Certificate.cer
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\AdobeCP15.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\airappinstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\digest.s
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\NPSWF32.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\setup.swf
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\stylesNative.swf
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\template.exe
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\template.msi
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Thawte Root Certificate.cer
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\WebKit.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\WebKit\LGPL License.txt
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\WebKit\Notice WebKit.txt
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\setup.msi
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Orbit\icon\Adobe AIR.ico
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Adobe\Adobe AIR
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Adobe AIR Updater_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Adobe AIR Updater_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 11.0\Reader\AIR\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\c:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\
Adobe AIR is a program offered by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Adobe AIR from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Adobe AIR or simply click the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". The Adobe AIR program will be found very quickly. After you click Adobe AIR in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Adobe AIR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Adobe AIR.
8. After uninstalling Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Adobe AIR supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:55:49.377