Adobe AIR is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Take a look here
for more details on Adobe Systems Incorporated. Usually the Adobe AIR program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Adobe AIR is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called Adobe AIR Updater.exe and it has a size of 100.85 KB (103272 bytes).
The executables below are part of Adobe AIR. They occupy an average of 339.55 KB (347704
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (127.35 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (100.85 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (53.35 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Adobe AIR version 22.214.171.1240
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Adobe AIR:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Many times the following registry keys will not be removed:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Adobe\Adobe AIR
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe AIR
Adobe AIR is an application by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Some people decide to remove this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Adobe AIR from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe AIR program will be found very quickly. When you click Adobe AIR in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Adobe AIR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Adobe AIR supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:55:49.377